Changes to Website
OnceContact may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any Information from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website.
Change of Terms
While your use of the Website, you must not:
- Intrude into, break into, attempt to intrude, access or use any other parts of OnceContact or OnceContact’s servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable Information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, exploit or use in any way any Information obtained through the Website for or about any other commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Links to and from the Website
The links on the Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that OnceContact and the OnceContact Affiliates have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to OnceContact or have been lawfully licensed to OnceContact for use on the Website. Except with the express permission of OnceContact, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website.
Limited Liability and Warranty
All Information available from time to time on the Website is for your general reference only.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE, IS RE-PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES.
Neither OnceContact nor any of the OnceContact Affiliates shall guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the Information on the Website may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the Information on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet including in connection with the Services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted;
- use of the Website or Services will achieve any particular result; or
- defects in the Website will be corrected.
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you and without cause, terminate all or any part of our Services to you and consequentially prohibit your right to access to the Services and/or the Website and remove any information and data linked to your profile or registered account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction